Why write a story about Cape Town & Western Cape?
There is so much that is unique to our city and our province!
From the natural wonder that is Table Mountain in Cape Town to sublime desert landscapes in the Cape Karoo, we have it all. Sip on award-winning wines and taste the flavour of local cuisine in breathtaking scenic beauty. Around every corner there’s a culinary delight. If it’s digital downtime you’re looking for, we have a range of experiences designed to help you forget meetings, urgent phone calls and Facebook.
Our diverse cultures and cuisines
Multiple languages can be heard just about anywhere you go in the Western Cape and we work hard to preserve our heritage. The flavours of our people are showcased in a diverse range of culinary offers in Cape Town and the surrounding five regions of our province; Cape Garden Route & Klein Karoo, Cape Overberg, Cape West Coast, Cape Winelands and the Cape Karoo.
Personal experiences provide rich content
Generations of fishermen along the Cape West Coast sharing their secrets, undiscovered bars and farmstalls, luxury weddings in the Cape Winelands, tales of life-changing adventures like crocodile-cage-diving and ostrich riding make for great stories.
There’s so much more to discover! Mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help you write about our beautiful province with all the stories, facts and images you might need.
For beautiful images, videos and information contact email@example.com
Remember to credit all material to Discoverctwc.co.za
Start planning your journey to Cape Town & the Western Cape! We’ve put some info together to help you.
Meet the criteria:
- You have an agreement with the invited media on publishing editorial content on Cape Town & Western Cape
- The article / show will be published within 12 months of the visit
- The readership / viewer profile matches our target market
- You are able to demonstrate that readers / viewers are more interested in travelling abroad or are more frequent travellers than the average population of target country
We will assist with:
- Accurate information on regions, activities, places to stay, people to meet
- Itinerary based on the theme of your article / show
- Assistance with costs in country (decided case-by-case)
- High resolution images and videos along with other material we feel will add value
After your journey to our province please remember to:
- Include www.discoverctwc.co.za link and logo on all material
- Send us the article: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will have the right to use this content across various channels if so desired.